FEDeRATED in short
The FEDeRATED crew participating in the Mid Term Event on 24 November 2021:
What we do:
- Support interoperability in supply and logistics chains.
- Demonstrate how the federative platform as proposed by the EU Digital Transport and Logistics Forum (DTLF) can work.
- Initiate the implementation of the federated network of platforms concept..
- Identify the conditions (barriers and opportunities/benefits) that allow different stakeholders to make use of federated data sharing platforms.
- Facilitate seamless and cross bordering multimodal freight transport, cross bordering harmonised data interoperability, and data sharing between relevant actors.
- Enable paperless transport in all transport modes via concrete actions and large-scale collaboration.
- Support eGovernment, including a one-stop shop and only once reporting functionalities, and a corridor management information system approach.
- Foster a future proof approach allowing current data distribution mechanisms to evolve into a data sharing environment, i.e. multiple (re-)use of data.
- Develop a reference architecture for a sustainable data sharing environment.
- Foster seamless cargo flows along TEN-T corridors.
Hereunder a representation of the major issues discussed during the FEDeRATED Mid Term Event, held on 24 November 2021. Vision: from a monolithic data sharing platform perspectives towards a federated network of platforms. Enabling all supply chain operators to connect operating their own IT systems or platforms - pull data.
(c) Sandra Haraldson
- Hits: 6742